Rabu, 21 Juli 2010

being so weak. . .

being lonely isn't easy that i've been thingking before. yesterday, 2 days ago or 22 years ago when i came in this world, i feel i can life alone, i can stand without somebody call " boyfriend", somebody who can protect me, being my shelter and always stand right here by my side. i feel i always alone, do anything with no help from somebody special.
i think i never need that. that's not important to me. i really can do all with my self. im strong!! im not weak like some my friends who have somebody special who always ready 24 hours for her/ him.
i can protect my self alone, i dont need ' somebody special'. he just make me so weak, he will make me nnot independent, make me so spoiled- i dont want to be spoiled!-
beside that, i dont have anytime to make a relationship. i really busy with my own world. with my friends, with my job, with my dateline. well, i really think that i dont need somebody...
i dont need somebody special in my life...that was i've been thinking before.

until i met him, my old friend. i know him when i've get started my study in my university. he's just my friend. we've never know better each other. we just say hello if only we've got meet. and when i met him again on my friend's graduation, i feel diffrent. i can't pretend to be his friend anymore...

suddenly, i feel i need somebody. i need a shelter, i need somebody to protect me. im so scared to look out on my whole life alone, im so scared to look out on this world alone, im so scared to look out on without somebody who always ready in my side, stand right beside me...

i think i need somebody...
i think i need him to be shelter..

hey you, would u be my shelter? would u always here by side forever??
would you??

2 komentar:

  1. sometimes.. i feel that way too..
    but kita akan selalu kuat fir! ayooo semangaaat! :)

    BalasHapus